[AMC-List] 1974 AMC Javelin for sale

1974 AMC Javelin (not AMX) for sale (black).  Would be
very sweet, if you have the time to work on it and the
space.  I have neither of these things anymore.  Read
on.

I need to sell this soon because I am moving.
Pictures on request (don't have any but can take some.
  Ask specifically for what you want the pictures of).

The engine starts, it is a 258, but I figure most
people would pull this out for something with a little
more kick.  The color is black.  I have both rear
quarter panels in unpainted NOS condition which I
intended to replace but did not.  I replaced rear
bumper (was dented) I have one of the two rocker
panels unpainted NOS.  Replaced the battery and the
starter motor.  The floorboard, rockers, quarters,
trunk all have rust that needs to be managed/replaced
hence these NOS parts I have for it.

Left front fender was damaged, I found a replacement,
stripped its decal off, had it primed, it is now
primer color.  Whole car should be repainted obviously
after the body work is complete.  The car has no
decals on it (T stripe or side stripe)

All seats are out.  Fronts are torn in usual spots
(seat not back portion), rear is in decent shape.
Carpet is fair.  Dash plastic is in good shape, have
almost all parts in uncracked versions.  Door panels
in good shape.  Dash is standard not rally, not
tic-tac-toc.

Miles is somewhere in the 90k range, believe original
miles.  Has clean title in my name will transfer.

E-brake cables were rusted out, had a company in CA
manufacture replacements.  Not completely setup yet,
but have all parts.  New rear brake pads.  Cant
remember if I did drums also (probably not).  Not sure
of gearing in rear.

Transmission is auto 3-spd.

Will need to be flat towed out.  Will give you all the
replacement parts that I have with it.  Mostly this
needs someone with some time to weld and replace
specific parts... and repair some very specific
damage.  However, with some love this would be a
pretty easy project to get back on the road as a daily
driver.  Probably will never be show quality again,
but you watch that show overhaulin or whatever its
called you might think otherwise.

Car is located 20 min north of Pittsburgh PA.  Cash
only, or certified check, or money order.  $1500 OBO,
needs to disappear in the next week or two since I am
moving, do not have the space at new house.

Email for other details.