Re: heater hoses

On Oct 31, 2005, at 12:39 PM, farna@xxxxxxx wrote:

I don't recall any of mine being that way Jay, but I've not had a wide variety of drivers long enough to change all the hoses. I don't recall any hoses made that way, but you can get reducers that fit in-line with the hose. For a driver they should be fine, and may have to be okay for a restored car if that's all that's available now. Try one of the AMC vendors though.